Nacho Sandwich, It’s Mine (Haha) by Max Halley
Featuring Walkers Oven Baked Cheese & Onion Flavour Crisps
Gosh how I love a night at the movies and this nacho sandwich is a one-handed blockbuster. It’s the perfect crusty bread with an action-packed jalapeno round-house kick and just the right amount of melt-your-heart cheese. Add Walkers Oven Baked Cheese & Onion Oven Flavour Crisps and some trimmings, and your sarnie is ready for its close-up.
Requires Cooking: No
Vegetarian Option: Yes
- 1 heaped tablespoon of low-fat sour cream
- 1 heaped tablespoon grated mozzarella or other good melting cheese
- ¼ onion chopped into little chunks
- 1 tablespoon of pickled jalapeno slices cut up into small chunks
- A few slices of avocado
- Leftover chilli con carne or pulled pork (optional)
- A handful of Walkers Oven Baked Cheese & Onion Flavour Crisps
- 2 slices of crusty white bread
- 1 Get the grill on to heat up and toast one side, of one of your bits of bread, then set it aside to cool.
- 2 Now, you’re going to build a little tower.
- 3 On a baking tray lay out the crisps into a shape the same size as your slices of bread.
- 4 Put the chilli con carne or pulled pork on top of the crisps if using. Dot the sour cream about. Sprinkle the onion and jalapeno evenly around and lastly sprinkle the cheese on top.
- 5 Pop the tray under the grill until the cheese has melted on your little stack and begun to brown a little bit.
- 6 Layer the avocado on the bottom slice of bread and using a spatula place your crisp tower on top of them.
- 7 Put the lid on and give the whole thing a good squish.
- 8 Cut the sandwich in half, pretend you’re at the cinema in America somewhere and say “YEE-HAA, that’s all, folks!”