100 Calories or Less Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 00:01 16/08/21 – 23:59 12/09/21. Log onto Twitter or Facebook, locate the relevant Promotional Post and reply with a photo of either the number 82 or 86 using the hashtag #Walkers100Cal, or reply exactly 82 minutes after the Tweet using the hashtag #Walkers100Cal to enter the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 5 x 1 Year’s supply of Wotsits/Quavers in the form of a cash equivalent of £78. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person. Visit for full T&Cs & Prize details. Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Reading, RG2 6UW.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Facebook and Twitter account are required.
Promotion Entry Dates Prize 1. In the Wild Quavers – Twitter Enter between 00.01 BST on the 16 August 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 29 August 2021 inclusive. 1 x Year’s supply of Wotsits/Quavers in the form of a cash equivalent of £78. 2. In the Wild Quavers – Facebook Enter between 00.01 BST on the 30 August 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 12 September inclusive. 1 x Year’s supply of Wotsits/Quavers in the form of a cash equivalent of £78. 3. In the Wild Wotsits – Twitter Enter between 00.01 BST on the 30 August 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 12 September 2021 inclusive. 1 x Year’s supply of Wotsits/Quavers in the form of a cash equivalent of £78. 4. In the Wild Wotsits – Facebook Enter between 00.01 BST on the 16 August 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 29 August 2021 inclusive. 1 x Year’s supply of Wotsits/Quavers in the form of a cash equivalent of £78. 5. Perfect Timing Wotsits - Twitter Enter between 00.01 BST on the 30 August 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 12 September inclusive. 1 x Year’s supply of Wotsits/Quavers in the form of a cash equivalent of £78.
Promotion To Enter 1. In the Wild Quavers – Twitter Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), follow @walkerscrisps and reply to the promotional tweet with a photo of the number 86 wherever you see it out and about, including include the hashtag #Walkers100Cal. 2. In the Wild Quavers – Facebook Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), then comment underneath Walkers Crips’ Facebook Promotional Post with a photo of the number 86 wherever you see it and about and include the hashtag #Walkers100Cal 3. In the Wild Wotsits – Twitter Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), follow @walkerscrispsand reply to the promotional tweet with a photo of the number 82 wherever you see it out and about, including include the hashtag #Walkers100Cal. 2. In the Wild Wotsists – Facebook Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), then comment underneath Walkers Crisps’ Facebook Promotional Post with a photo of the number 82 wherever you see it and about and include the hashtag #Walkers100Cal 5. Perfect Timing Wotsits - Twitter Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), follow @walkerscrisps and reply to the promotional tweet exactly 82 minutes from when it was posted, including include the hashtag #Walkers100Cal.
- You must keep your profile on a public setting and continue to follow the social media account for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per Promotion during the Promotion Period. A person cannot win more than 1 x Prize throughout the Promotion.
- The Prizes: There will be a total of 5 winners, 1 per Promotion. Each winner will win 1 x 1 year’s supply of Wotsits/Quavers in the form of a cash equivalent of £78.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- For the avoidance of doubt, a “year’s supply” of Quavers is based on the daily serving suggestion (in the form of 1 6-pack multipack (6 x 16g bags) of Quavers per week for 1 x year).
- Prizes via BACS only.
- Winners are responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
- Winner Selection: 5 winners (1 per promotion) will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the specific Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the social media account used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- Provided no objection from the winners is received, a winners list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be at firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Twitter or Facebook.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Facebook, and Twitter or Facebook is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- Any and all personal data provided by you in connection with this Promotion will be used solely by the Promoter (or its appointed agents) to: (i) assist with running the Promotion; and/or (ii) conduct analytics to improve the Promoter’s promotions, products or services. The Promoter (or its appointed agents) will not contact you for reasons other than this Promotion unless you have provided your express consent. All personal data will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies, available at: https://www.walkers.co.uk/privacy-policy.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Reading, RG2 6UW.
Walkers Terms & Conditions
WALKERS and the WALKERS logo are registered trademarks. © 2015
Responsibility for use
To the extent permitted at law, Walkers Snacks Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may occur in connection with this site, including any interruption or delays.
Walkers Snacks Ltd does not make any representations and does give any warranties concerning this site, and in particular does not warrant that its contents are virus free. To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any infection by virus or other contamination resulting from your use of this site.
All software provided by third parties (such as Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer) is the sole responsibility of that third party.
Walkers Snacks Ltd is not responsible for the content of any third party sites linked to or from this site.
You may only use this site for lawful purposes and you may not inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of this site. You may not submit, publish, post, distribute or transmit any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information.
Actions for unauthorised use
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government License.
This website is owned and operated by Walkers Snacks Limited, a company registered in England & Wales under company number 3474989 with registered office at 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading RG2 6UW.